Justine Frangouli-Argyris was born in 1959 on the Greek island of Lefkada. She is a graduate of the Athens University Law School's Political Science department and has been a contributor to Greek daily newspapers, radio, television and magazines.
She has been a member of the Union of Journalists for Athens Daily Newspapers (ESIEA) since 1983 and has worked for Greek state television (ET) and several major radio stations (ERA, SKY, FLASH 9.61, Athens Municipality Radio 9.84).
Justine Frangouli-Argyris is stationed since 1989 in Montreal, Canada where she is active as a correspondent for the Athens News Agency (ANA) and the Greek dailies Eleftherotypia and Ethnos. She has often collaborated with local Greek radio stations and publications in Canada and the United States.
She is the author of The Lonely Path of Integrity (Exandas Publishers), the authorized biography of Spyridon, former Archbishop of the Greek Orthodox Church of America.
She penned her first novel with the title Πετάει πετάει το σύννεφο
(Clouds Fly, Don't They?), published by Psichogios Publishers (Athens 2003).
Her third book, Στις αγορές του κόσμου (Shopping Around the World: Unbeatable Bargains and Bite-Sized Stories), published by Ellinika Grammata (Athens 2004), is a shopping guide spiced with short stories.
In 2005 she edited Κωνσταντίνα Ν. Φραγκούλη: Μια Πεταλούδα στη ζωή μας - Τετράδιο αγάπης (A Butterfly in Our Lives - A Handbook of Love), published by Ellinika Grammata (Athens 2005, 158pp)
The same year, she completed Η Παρακαταθήκη - The Legacy, a bilingual edition of selected speeches, reports and official correspondence by Archbishop Spyridon, published by Ellinika Grammata (Athens 2005, 450pp).
Her book, Ψηλά Τακούνια για πάντα (High Heels Forever), published by Ellinika Grammata (Athens 2006, 301pp), is a best-selling novel about womens' life in a post-feminist era.
Frangouli has also authored several others works:
● Ημερολόγιο Αβάνας (Havana Diaries), a journal about Havana just prior to Fidel Castro’s resignation (Athens, Ilektra Publications, 2008, 135pp);
● Για την Αγάπη των άλλων (For the Love of Others), a best-seller novel based on the true story of John Catsimatidis’ mother (Athens, Psychogios Publishers, 2009, 408pp);
● Έρωτας στην ομίχλη (Love in the Fog), a best-selling psychological thriller published by Psychogios Publishers (Athens, 2011, 440pp);
● Ο Πολ και η Λάρα ταξιδεύουν (Pol and Lara on a Journey), an illustrated book for children about environmental issues (Athens, Psychogios Publishers, 2011, 40pp);
● High Heels For Six, a novel published by Amazon Kindle in 2013 (230pp)
● Ψηλά Τακούνια για πάντα (High Heels Forever) reprinted by Armos Publications (Athens, 2013, 362pp);
● Ξυπόλυτες στην άμμο (Barefoot on the Sand), a novel published by Armos Publications (Athens, 2014, 416pp).
She is currently the Athens News Agency correspondent for Canada and a Huffington Post blogger contributing weekly articles about Canada and Greece.